DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Now recruiting warriors!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge I learned a cool card game called Valeria: Card Kingdoms. It's a GREAT adventure card game that was REALLY simple to learn and can play from solo up to 5 players!

Unfortunately, I lost against the evil Duke in the game who scored 68 to my mere 45. Not bad for a first game and I DEFINITELY can't wait to try it again but alas, a loss is a loss. :/


Here are a few pics from today's sessions











After that, my lovely wife and I played another game of Star Realms in which she STOMPED me so know we've each got a win against each other in that game. It was a blast and I truly love playing that one. It's somewhat quick to play, easy to learn and just great over all. Then again, all the games played tonight followed that motto..lol.

Here's a few pics from the session:






I also have another game that we played tonight, this one was with my beautiful daughter! So in case you didn't know, I've started on Patreon which you can see at my link HERE!


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment