KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

ERSD

ERSD
CHECK IT OUT NOW!

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Plain and Simple!

What's going on everyone!? I'm having trouble with internet today so I'm writing this in hopes that I can get the problem fixed in time. If not, this will be archived and posted when possible.

Today for the "Game a Day" challenge my dear ol' pops and I decided to take it back to the beginning. To a time when I learned to lose graciously and accept that you can NOT win every game you play.

We hit "rewind" on the clock and played a good ol' game of Chess!

As with my younger years, he taught me a lesson at the game and ended up with a checkmate before I knew what hit me. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not the BEST player out there but also not the worst. Pops is just a really good player!

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment