DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Still going strong!

What's going on everyone!? It's been a little while since I've posted and I apologize for that! I've still been playing games like a mad man. I just can't help it, I've played one every day for the past year and it has become part of me like coffee to others. I suppose you could call it an addiction but I look at it more as therapy, lol!

For the past 17 days or so I've played quite a few games, like in the past, one every day at the least. I've also been doing some painting but not in the past week. When I do paint, I usually do it for hours on end with breaks in between because of back and neck pains.

Here are some pictures from this past couple weeks now:
































As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment