KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

ERSD

ERSD
CHECK IT OUT NOW!

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Helloooo Minion!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been yet another productive day. This morning dear 'ol Pops and I created and welded up a grill for his truck. I did the welding but he was the brains for sure, lol!

After that we watched a movie and he headed on home at which point I spent the better half of the evening straightening up my workshop a bit since it was getting to be a horrible mess.

Tonight for the "Game a Day" my lovely wife and I played some Yahtzee. She's not too keen on luck based dice games sometimes and although she tried as best as possible I beat her 2 out of 3 games right off the bat. I know if we put it to worker placement or something similar she would have probably kicked my butt.

I only got one pic tonight since we were just slinging some dice but I'm sure you know all about Yahtzee, lol.




As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment