DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Building & Sailing & Raiding, Oh My!

What's going on everyone!? Today was a great session for the "Game a Day" challenge! My lovely wife and I got to pop this awesome game you may have heard of from NSKN Games called In the name of Odin out of it's shrink wrap tomb!

It was a VERY pleasant experience and the game did NOT disappoint in the least. At the end of the game I ended up winning but not by much. If we had one more round I believe my lovely opponent would have stolen the win!

Be sure to keep an eye out for the review that I'll be posting up as a "First Impression" sometime tomorrow.


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment