KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

DFDOD

DFDOD
CLICK HERE!

Friday, September 30, 2016

Lonely evening

What's going on everyone!? Today my lovely wife had to work yet another 16 hour shift so unfortunately she wasn't able to play a game with me. My beautiful daughter agreed to play a game with me while we were talking over dinner but shortly after she had fallen asleep after a long day at school.

So I once again turned to Star Realms Mobile. This time looking for a random opponent. I found one and we had it out at the game. At first I was doing pretty good but out of nowhere they commenced to kicking my butt and got the win!

It was a close game at the end and I had a blast as always but tomorrow I'm hoping to get a physical game or two to the table!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:











As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment