KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

DFDOD

DFDOD
CLICK HERE!

Monday, September 5, 2016

Zombie Dice... Solo!

What's going on everyone!? Well, the weekend is over and it's back to the quiet boring life until next weekend. Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge I opted for a solo game of Zombie Dice!

The way that I do this is by trying to get 13 or higher within three "lives". Each life goes until you get 3+ shotguns.

I was able to hit 13 RIGHT at the end! I was on my third life and had 2 shotguns against me with 12 points total. Since it was my last life, what did I have to lose!? Turns out I got it!

Just for fun, I took ONE MORE roll to see "what if". I would have been annihilated, lol!

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:








The "What if" roll. ;)


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

And please keep in mind you can help support the KYBG cause by going to my patreon page and signing up for some support! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment