DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, September 5, 2016

Zombie Dice... Solo!

What's going on everyone!? Well, the weekend is over and it's back to the quiet boring life until next weekend. Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge I opted for a solo game of Zombie Dice!

The way that I do this is by trying to get 13 or higher within three "lives". Each life goes until you get 3+ shotguns.

I was able to hit 13 RIGHT at the end! I was on my third life and had 2 shotguns against me with 12 points total. Since it was my last life, what did I have to lose!? Turns out I got it!

Just for fun, I took ONE MORE roll to see "what if". I would have been annihilated, lol!

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:








The "What if" roll. ;)


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

And please keep in mind you can help support the KYBG cause by going to my patreon page and signing up for some support! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment