DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Dragons! Dragons everywhere!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the 2x Game a Day Challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I played some Dungeon Roll! It was a great time and everyone seemed to get such great rolls which set the bar high. In then end, my lovely wife scored 29 for the win!


Next up we played a 2 player game of dominoes with my double 9's Dragon set from 1970! It was yet another great time spent and as soon as I thought I would win it, my lovley wife ends up taking the win!


I'm still working on pictures and a way to post them but I should have them uploaded tonight or in the morning for this post. I've got to take them with my wife's cell phone, then send them to me, THEN download them on the pc and finally upload them on here. So as you can imagine it's a bit of a pain but I feel that's like 70% of my post is the pictures I share!


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the  meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment