DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Light hearted fun!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the 2x Game a Day Challenge I picked some games that are always fun when they hit the table!

First up was Isle of Monsters. This was played 3 players with my lovely wife, dear ol' pops and I. It was a fun and furious game for the points and monsters but in the end I was victorious with a 10 point lead!


Next up was a family favorite, Tsuro! This game is another one of those games that you have fun playing every time. Somehow I managed to snag the win on this game as well but I truly felt bad when I made my wife go out. :/


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment