DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, February 12, 2018

Technical Difficulties!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the 2x Game a Day challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I played some Kill Doctor Lucky and SLAMWICH!

First up was Kill Doctor Lucky and what a lovely game this is. I first became aware of this game at a board game meet in Lexington 3 years ago now. From the beginning I was hooked and this was a game I KNEW my wife would love.

Tonight was no different, we had a blast playing the Deluxe 19.5th Anniversary Edition and after chasing him around the house a few times my lovely wife was the one who ended up catching him alone and killing him! Maybe I need to learn from Lucky! lol!

Next up was SLAMWICH! This is a sort of slapjack game but with awesome sandwich cards! Turns out my lovely wife won this one as well!


Now the sad news. One of the main camera's that I've been using for quite a while is acting up and will not connect with the PC so I can post pics on here. Because of this I don't have any pictures to show right now but I will be working on a remedy asap.

This very reason is why I have a patreon page and sell on Etsy, to try and raise money for better equipment and to improve the quality of the media that I provide.

If you'd like to consider helping to support your kind ol' kentucky bored gamer you can do so on Patreon, Paypal or by purchasing something from me on my Etsy Shop. I'll list the places below.


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

Etsy

Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment