DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A MAZE ingly simple!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the #2019gameaday challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I played Labyrinth. It's a fun little game and even though simply designed, a lot of strategy goes into it!



As the game went on I was able to collect all of my treasures but still had to get back to my starting position.  Sam was right on my heels and finished her collection shortly after I did!



Unfortunately for her, the last move set me up for a path straight back to my starting point! I felt a little bad for ending the game like that but at the same time, it's not like I waited until then on purpose.



All in all, it was a fun game and one I could see being a tad difficult with 4 players so I can't wait to see how that works out!

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment