DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

I'M BACK BABY!

What's going on everyone!? Its been quite a while since I posted anything on here! Basically, I needed to step away for a little while to raise our little Zelda. Since it had been a while since either of us had been parents to a baby we transitioned roughly to say the least, lmao!

Over the past year it was very hard to be away. It also brought back my severe depression because there was no "me" time. Which I didn't expect there to be but still. Not only were we raising our new little one but we also had to leave our house of over 10 years.

This was for the better though, the place we moved to is owned by a very close friend of the family. So we were told we could be here till the end of days pretty much so long as we paid rent. Well, we were doing awesome over the summer! With a new place, a LOT of yard and even a BARN that I was allowed to build my workshop onto things were going awesome!

So awesome that I started raising chickens, ducks, rabbits and turkeys as well as got a dog and eventually 2 kittens! So as you can imagine we were starting our own little farm. Not only that but I had a dedicated room I was working on for my office and gaming!

Well, fast forward to December and we were then told we are going to have to leave... It hit us hard, VERY hard. To sum it all up, the landlord had a family emergency come up and they need this place for their son. Now, as you can imagine, we're heartbroken and now struggling to find a new place not even a full year later.

I'm a full supporter of family first but this one really hurt us bad.


SO!

Now that I got all of that out of the way! I decided to start gaming again this year and what better way than to do my #gameaday challenge! So as before, I am going to be playing and doing my best to record it on here or my facebook page EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. for the ENTIRE YEAR!

Now, one thing I would like to also point out is that today is actually the 14th of January but I'm predating this to the 1st of January so that I can keep all of the games played each day in order and easily able to be found.

So sit back, grab a drink and get ready to read through Days 1 through 14 of January for the #gameaday challenge!



For New Years Day we went over dear ol' dads for a great ham dinner and a game to kick off the new year. What better game than SH!T HAPPENS to start the year since, well, that seems to happen quite a bit, lol!

I can't remember who won and forgot to make note of it but I can say that I know I didn't win. It was a GREAT little game and made for a hilarious time.


Later on I returned to spend the evening with dear ol' dad and we also played some Small Star Empires in which dear ol' dad ended up killing me in!









As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples!
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment