DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Another Space Saga

What's going on everyone!?


Today for the #2019gameaday challenge my lovely wife and I played some Star Realms and Star Realms: Colony Wars.


In the first game Sam completely kicked my butt as usual. I love her and all but my usual win average is something like 1 in 10 against her, lol!


Next up I grabbed Colony Wars just for a fun second game. To my surprise I actually won! So this surely meant that it must of been my 1 out of 10 to win!


Unfortunately we didnt get to play any other matches as the time was getting a bit late for her and Zelda but I can't wait to play again. It's always an enjoyable time playing games with my better half.


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)

-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment