DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Busy day!

What's going on everyone!?


Today makes 4 days before we have to be out of our old home and in our first ever house that we will own! This meant a LOT of moving today and even more tomorrow as our goal is to be out and sleeping in our new home by tomorrow night!

So with all of this in mind, please understand the reasons for me repeatedly playing all these app games. I will get to physical games as soon as I am able but currently our new house is so small that we can't even fit a kitchen table in there, lol.

Today for the #2019gameaday challenge I played another game of Zombie in my pocket and ALMOST walked away with a win but at the last second I ran out of time and all was lost.

It really is a fun game and I love that its just as easy to win as it is to lose!

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples!  :)

-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment