DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Losing my sanity!

What's going on everyone!?


Today for the #2019gameaday challenge I decided to play Cthulu Realms for the first time in a long time.

It's not that it's been so long because I dont like the game, it's more that I dont understand the game in its entirety as easily as I would like to. 

So because of this I decided to play the easy AI. In the beginning of the game I was honestly getting my butt kicked and my heath got really low at one point. 

Then out of seemingly nowhere I started understanding the game and doing better, lol!

So much so that I actually won the match! Now, I know the game went on longer than a normal play session but winning is winning and I won, lol!

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)

-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment