DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Sticking with Star Realms!

What's going on everyone!?


Today for the #2019gameaday challenge I decided to redownload the Star Realms app and give it a shot since it's been a year or so since I last played it.

Even after so long away from the app. I'm reminded of the beginning versions that were in my opinion, superior to the newer version. 


The reason being that while the now version looks nice and has some awesome features, I felt that they could have left the background normal and not tried to make it require so much memory to run the game.

But anyway, I dont want to stray too far off path here, lol. The game is as amazing as the first time I played it and man do I love it!


Surprisingly even after so much time away I was able to jump right back in and even scored a win for myself! 

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment