DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Busy Day but still Gaming!

What's going on everyone. It's been a busy day here at the house. First my daughter had a reverse snow day as I like to call it. Once she got to school it dumped down 4 - 5 inches of snow and by the end of the day they said the buses would NOT bring the kids home due to the hazards on the road.

Thankfully I was about to get to her and get her home. This normally wouldn't be a problem but it just so happened that my wife had to work a 16 hour shift today so she had the car and we had no way to pick up our daughter from school.

I did manage to be able to pick her up from school and get home safely where we kinda vegged out most of the evening. Then I remembered I had to get the driveway clean so my wife didn't have to drive in the tall snow in our car(By this time it was closer to 7 inches of snow).

So after getting the driveway cleared off I came back in to eat some dinner with my daughter. She helped make some soup and sandwiches so we were all good to go. Then we find out that the fan in the freezer stopped working and everything was thawing out! D:

So we quickly emptied the freezer, I took it apart and chiseled away inches of ice that were blocking the fan. After all that, we checked it and it seemed to work so we loaded everything back in the freezer and the job was done!

Now time to play a game! :D But, Unfortunately my daughter had a long day at school and sleep was weighing her down so I let her go to bed. I did some work here on the pc and before I knew it, it was almost midnight!

My wife came home and we played a quick game of Zombie Dice. SHEW, that was a close one!











SHE WON!

As always, thank you very much for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment