DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Dragons and Dice

What's going on everyone!? It's been quite the busy day here at Blackburn Castle. We seem to have run ourselves ragged today. Since the day is now about over I figured my wife and I would play a quick game of Dragon Slayer Dice.

Turns out, she won! Are we surprised about this? lol! Seriously, I don't understand her winning streaks but it does make me proud to know that she can win as much as she does. I don't mind losing as long as it's a fun game with fun company so it doesn't get much better than that.


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:











As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

2 comments:

  1. I like that dice tray, Tim! Did you carve that one yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I sure did :) It was one of my first attempts at freehand work with a router. It's not too pretty but it works, lol!

      Delete