DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Fighting Dragons Solo!

What's going on everyone!? Today was a pretty productive day as was yesterday. I did some research on getting business cards made as well as got a quote from a local t-shirt printer for custom shirts for when I go to conventions. Gotta rep, right? RIGHT!

That's not all that has happened today but that's all that's pretty much noteworthy for the blog, lol. Everything else is kinda boring stuff. So at the end the day, my wife wasn't feeling too good and headed to bed a little early.

I decided to play some Dragon Slayer Dice since it's quick and simple yet fun game. HOWEVER, the dice gods were not with me tonight. I only slayed 2 Blue Dragons, 1 Green Dragon and 1 Red Dragon all before meeting my demise against a 2nd Green Dragon.

It's games like these that just really speak to me sometimes. There's not much but some dice but I feel like an actual slayer hunting down dragons and getting the job done.

Here's a few pics of tonight's session. I'm sorry about the quality but I was playing in a dimly lit kitchen so my wife could sleep. :)






As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment