DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Good ol Days!

What's going on everyone!? It's the day after the convention and things are starting to settle down around here finally. After seeing and meeting all the wonderful people and their games I thought it would be nice to go "back in time" so to speak and play some Chinese Checkers with my ever so beautiful wife.


In the beginning she was just feeling a little blah about the game which surprised me because I thought she had wanted to play this game for a while now. Anyway, After a slow start from her, she ended up kicking my butt and ended up winning with 4 turns ahead of me due to my lack of judgment in my moves.

So a HUGE congrats to her for beating me at this game since she doesn't do soo well at strategic games as she says. I beg to differ, she's one of my favorite opponents for strategy because she gives me a heck of a challenge and makes me think outside the box.


Here's a few pics of tonight's session:










As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment