DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Zambezi!

What's going on everyone!? Still pretty sick and feeling like total crap but I did get to play a good 4 player game of Zambezi today. All in all it was great fun, Unfortunately I came in last and had my boat crash/sink which seems to be a regular occurrence for me, lol.

Like I said though, great game and great fun. Now that I've had a chance to try it out with 4 players I feel like I can give a solid review of the game so keep an eye out for that in the near future. Tonight my lovely wife won.. AGAIN! and my dear 'ol Pops came in second while my beautiful daughter came in 3rd and me in last.



Here's a few pics from tonight's session:










As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment