DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, April 22, 2016

Lexicon Day 1!

What's going on everyone!? I'm here at a board game convention called Lexicon and I'm here for the weekend! Today was a pretty hectic day but after getting our hotel room I was able to finally meet up with others in the board gaming community which was wonderful.

For today's "Game a Day" challenge My wife and I played a fun little dice game we picked up today called Train Maker. It's VERY simple to learn and only takes about 15 minutes to play. It's a pretty fun game and I can see playing this one more in the future since it's for 1 - 6 players!


Here's a few pics of tonight's session. Please don't mind the mess in the pics, we're using a small hotel table to play the games on so it's a huge switch from my table at home, lol!








As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment