DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

New Games

played some new games tonight! I'll update this post tomorrow but it was a blast! :D

EDIT
What's going on everyone!? Sorry for the lack of info on this post lastnight. We had a great evening and even met a fellow gamer/designer who came over to brainstorm and demo his games. Turns out the games are a BLAST to play, seriously!

Among that and a few hours of chatting and what have you, I also got to demo my demolition derby game to him called Crashtag! which seemed to go over very well.

Unfortunately I never thought to ask about taking pics of his games to post which I wish I could have thought of, they're great games so maybe next time I'll be able to grab some. :)

I did get a pic of us playing my game but only one quick pic because we were having soo much fun it slipped my mind.


Here's the pic from last night's session:



As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

2 comments:

  1. We'll have to meet up again soon and play again. I appreciate your help my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Shannon! It was great having you over that night and to be able to see you at the convention, we'll have to meet up some more in the near future! :)

      Delete