DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Long day!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been a pretty great day once again. I got something in the mail that I've been missing for months. It's not that it's been OWED to be for months but rather, something I lost months ago and was hoping to replace.

The full story tomorrow but for now I'll say that it's something I can't see how I lived without.

Tonight for the game a day challenge dear ol' pops and I played a game of a Star Realms Digital. All seemed to be going well for me but then out of nowhere at the end of the game BAM! HE WINS! lol!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:











As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment