DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, December 23, 2016

Truckin'

What's going on everyone!? Today for the game a day challenge I decided to play some Galaxy Trucker Mobile. It wasn't against anyone since it was on the campaign mode but I scored second for the mission at hand. If I would have paid more attention I probably could have slipped into first.

All in all this is a great little game and one that I'd like to get the physical copy of some day. I really like how you can build your ships and race across the galaxy while encountering problems and planets galore!

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:












As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment