DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Spacetime Beatdown!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been a pretty weird day around here. Not sure what the deal is but being christmas eve is definitely a bit odd with the weather and such.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Today my lovely wife had the misfortune of working a double and has to work tomorrow morning as well so it was a pretty lonely day. I was hoping to have her read off her top 5 list on the podcast tonight but she had to quite literally come home, change and get ready for bed and then go to sleep because she has to get up in mere hours to work christmas day.

Tonight for the game a day challenge I decided to try my hand at Star Realms Mobile.

As good of a game as it was my opponent was just in far better positions than I. Such are the cards sometimes. It was still great fun!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:











As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment