DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Playing with fire!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been a mixed day. I had a great morning with dear ol' pops before he headed back home for the week. Shortly after he left I thought I would surprise my lovely wife by cleaning up and getting the Christmas Decorations out of the closet and finally put up.

Unfortunately, no matter how much good I try to do I can't seem to catch a personal break. I ended up hurting my back/shoulder not long into the task which meant that by the time my lovely wife got home from work I had embarrassingly made a mess that I couldn't clean before she got home thanks to my back.

After that it was a pretty quiet evening, got a shower in and then decided to relax at the game table with a game of Flashpoint to end the evening. A nice hot cup of tea and great company would have been wonderful but at least there was a hot cup of tea I suppose.


So after I set the game up and was ready to go at it and save all the POI and keep the fire at a minimum.

As as we start out everything seemed to go swimmingly but as time went on, it clearly wasn't going to get any better. Or would it? In fact it would, I ALMOST won the game and had infact won the game but I had to go for that extra mile and save the very last POI.

Unfortunately the building collapsed on us... look how close we were from getting out alive! All of us including the Big Bang Theory Cast and Crew, lol!















As it was, it was a great solo session but I would have liked to been able to play it with my lovely wife and dear ol' pops as well as my beautiful daughter!

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment