DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, December 16, 2016

Order up and Burnt to a Crisp!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the game a day challenge my lovely wife, dear ol' pops and I played a few sessions of two different games.

First up we played some Give me the Brains! from cheapass games. It was a fun and furious session of dropping, passing and stealing the brain and we were all on a roll! After a couple games of that we played some Dragon Run! by Blue Orange Games.

To be honest, we picked this game up a while back but only ever played it once maybe twice. Because it seemed better with a higher player count and we rarely ever had over 2 players then we left it on the shelf.

When I was looking at what we would play tonight it caught my eye and I figured we would give it a shot with three players. I was not disappointed! We were having a blast with the game and it was a VERY simple game to teach as well as re-learn on the spot and in under 5 minutes!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:










As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment