DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, December 31, 2016

The 2016 #gameaday Finale!!!

What's going on everyone!? Well we've finally gotten here, the last day of the #gameaday challenge... It's a bitter sweet feeling really. In one way, I'm glad to say that I have succeeded. On the other hand, I was using this as a coping mechanism for my depression as well as other things and most importantly it made us as a family connect on a personal level nearly every day.

In the end, I'm completely glad I came up with this challenge and eagerly await someone as crazy or crazier than me to take the challenge for themselves.

This evening we played Pandemic for the game a day challenge and unfortunately we didn't quite make it. CLOSE but didn't make it...

Here are some pics from tonight's session:













































I also decided to put this short video together to celebrate the occasion so please feel free to give it a watch and keep an eye out for me in the new year!




As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment