DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, February 26, 2016

A walk in the Woods!

 What's going on everyone!

I'm still going strong on the "Game a Day" challenge and today I thought I'd play a game that I'm going to review VERY soon. It's a game called Lost Woods and in it you try to find your way out of the woods while exploring, finding awesome items/weapons and fighting off enemies!

I apologize for the short post tonight but I don't want to spoil anything for the review. One thing that I'm sure you've all come to expect is that my lovely wife won again! :P

I Should have the review up in a couple days or so, I'd like to try it out with the various modes of play before I post a review. Until then, check out a few pics! :)







As always, Thank you very much for reading and take care! :)
-Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment