DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Dice, Dragons and Zombies Oh my!

Well, unfortunately we had yet another busy day of running today which meant not a lot of time to game. My wife headed to bed a bit earlier so I ended up just playing a couple quick games of Zombie Dice and Dragon Slayer Dice.

I didn't bother with pics for them since they're my "go to" games for limited time and energy. I am happy to say that I'm keeping with my streak of losing though, lol!


Hopefully I'll have more to report on tomorrow. Other than that I've just been trying to work on GoE for Tabletop Simulator as well as got some cards for a game I'm designing printed so I'm definitely staying busy in the hobby. Even got picked up and added to the Boardgame Monthly Magazine!!!! So I'll be providing content there when possible as well. :D


As always, Thanks for reading! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment