DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Gem Packed Night!

Today I got a kickstarter game in the mail so I figured that was the perfect game to play for the day. It's called Gem Packed Cards and it's by Eduardo Baraf and artwork by Katherine Waddell.

I'll be doing a full review of the game in a few days time so I don't want to go into detail just yet. Because of this, The post today is a little short but I've got some pictures to share! :D

I will say this one thing, My wife kicked my butt yet again. 25 - 13..lol.

On to the pics!













And in case you missed it earlier today, Here's the unboxing video I did :)



Be sure to check out Pencil First Games as well as Katherine's Etsy Shop for more from both of them.

As always, Thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment