DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Surprise Games and More!

What's going on everyone! I'm here again with another "Game A Day" challenge post.

Today my wife surprised me when a box showed up in the mail. She ended up getting some stuff off the miniature market RIP sale and never mentioned anything! :D




So today, we had quite a few choices on what to play. We decided on a game called Shafausa to start with. Interesting game with beautiful art.





After dinner we played BEARS! Le Boomb! and Gem Packed Cards with her. All three were great fun with short playtimes. It was her first go at all three games and she said she really enjoyed them all!





Lastly we played a game called StelCon: Infinity which is a bit of a space exploration/combat game with these awesome little customizable ships. It was a little rough in the beginning but it picked up pace pretty quick. Almost TOO quick really, my wife destroyed my homeworld before I knew what hit me!







Well that's it for tonight, As always, Thanks for reading and take care! :)
-Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment