KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

Hrothgar's Hoard

Hrothgar's Hoard
CLICK HERE!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

War, hooah!

What's going on everyone! We just got done playing another game for the "Game A Day" challenge. Tonight's entertainment was called Forefathers. It's a resource management and collecting, Card management, Tabletop skirmish game that you can check out on Kickstarter right now!


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1430110972/forefathers-0
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THEIR KICKSTARTER PAGE!

The game itself is enjoyable but there could be a few things tweaked. I worked with the devs to get a copy of it for me to sample as a PnP.


Here's a few pictures from the game tonight. My wife played as the Americans(Because I gave her first choice like a gentleman :P ) and I played as the French(Because they were the red team). There were MANY "ups and downs" in this game. There were times I thought I had her beat like nothing and other times where I feared for my infantry. Alas, In the end, She kicked my butt!:
















CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!

As always, Thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment