DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, February 25, 2016

War, hooah!

What's going on everyone! We just got done playing another game for the "Game A Day" challenge. Tonight's entertainment was called Forefathers. It's a resource management and collecting, Card management, Tabletop skirmish game that you can check out on Kickstarter right now!


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1430110972/forefathers-0
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THEIR KICKSTARTER PAGE!

The game itself is enjoyable but there could be a few things tweaked. I worked with the devs to get a copy of it for me to sample as a PnP.


Here's a few pictures from the game tonight. My wife played as the Americans(Because I gave her first choice like a gentleman :P ) and I played as the French(Because they were the red team). There were MANY "ups and downs" in this game. There were times I thought I had her beat like nothing and other times where I feared for my infantry. Alas, In the end, She kicked my butt!:
















CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!

As always, Thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment