DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Airboat Botany!

What's going on everyone!? Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge I played a solo game of one I've been wanting to try out for a while now that I was graciously donated called Swamped by Bellwether Games!

I did a solo run to prepare for showing this little gem to my lovely wife so we could try it out and WOW! It's such a simplistic game but is lots of fun! I'm a sucker for modular boards so this is a key variable that MAY make me a little biased towards this game but seriously, the game was a blast to play and only takes anywhere from 15 - 30 minutes.

I started out on "Easy" but as I was just doing a solo run through of the game to understand it there wasn't much challenge since it's a game for 2 - 4. I think when my lovely wife and I play, we'll be upping the difficulty for sure. :)


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:










Did I mention how much I love this little Croc Meeple!?

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment