DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, August 15, 2016

Single player again

What's going on everyone!? Tonight for the game a day challenge I opted for playing a new digital version of Left Right Center that I picked up over the weekend for a great price. Playing this "to go" version isn't the worst thing ever but I will say that it DID make me want to pick up the real version to play around the table.

It seems like a fun little filler game with little to no thought involved which is nice in a pinch sometimes.


Unfortunately, even though I played against the computer players I lost..lol. Don't get me wrong though, it's not horribly hard to win as I've done it already, just not for the "Game a Day".


There's not much going on as far as pics go so here just a couple from tonight's session on the porch:








As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment