DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, August 22, 2016

It's a war of the colonies!

What's going on everyone!? Today was a pretty busy day so we didn't get a chance to learn a new game today which I was hoping to do. I had an appointment which took up a lot of the afternoon, then came home to mow and do some other stuff. By the time all was said and done it was getting a bit late so we ended up playing a game we knew, Star Realms: Colony Wars!

As usual, she kicked my but right when I thought I was doing great and had a chance it all went down hill from there, lol.

As it always is, I had a blast and really love getting to play games with her in person more than anything.


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:









I love when we have time to game together during a day but sometimes the mobile versions are all we can get time for. Please keep in mind that I don't intend to fill this blog with only Star Realms or anything(Not that there's anything wrong with that! lol!). I will be spending the rest of the week working on learning a few more new games to add to the table and if all goes well I'm hoping for a live stream friday or saturday. :D

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment