DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

It's a Free For All!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been quite the busy day with everything going on from appointments to going to our beautiful daughters middle school to get her acclimated!

Early today we did have a chance to squeeze in some Star Realms with my lovely wife, dear 'ol pops and I. It was different to say the least since we tried out a three player free for all. We all had a great time playing and my pops ALMOST got the win! He was faced with a tough choice of taking me out of the game or taking my lovely wife out of the game.

Either way he went, he would be able to take only one of us out but the other was going to win. Since it was such a close game he had no way to win unless he could take us both out at the end (Him with 6 points, my lovely wife with 4 and myself with 3). Once he got me out she swept in for the win!

It was a blast to play it this way and I look forward to another chance to do so VERY soon if the time presents itself.

Here is the only pic I was able to grab during today's exciting session:




As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment