KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

ERSD

ERSD
CHECK IT OUT NOW!

Friday, August 19, 2016

TnT Construction Crew!

What's going on everyone!? Today my lovely wife unfortunately had to work a 16 so I didn't get a chance to play a game with her this evening. I DID get a surprise visit visit from dear ol' pops today after he wasn't sure if he'd make it over this weekend!

So this evening him and I played a game we've not had hit the table in a few months, Deck building the Deck building game!

Turns out I'm still in a slump since I lost tonight as well. It was still a great time and I love every minute I get to play a game with him.

All in all it was great fun and I can't wait to play another game or two tomorrow.

Here are a couple pics from tonight's session:






As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment