DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Family Training!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the Game a Day challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter, dear ol' pops and I played some Ticket To Ride: Europe.

It was a GREAT game and my lovely wife ran away with the game in not only her first win but a HUGE win against the rest of use with a score of 142!

Later on in the evening my dear ol' pops and I also decided to play a game of The Last Spike, another train themed game that is a blast to play. After a rocky start the game only got worse for me and my dear ol' pops ended up with a huge victory in that game with over $200k!

With the weather turning cold on us today it was nice to unwind and play a few games after an awesome taco dinner. I can't wait to see what game(s) will hit the table tomorrow!


Here are a few pics from tonight's sessions:













As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment