DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Let's settle this!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the Game a Day challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I played a little game some of you may know called The Settlers of Catan! It's funny because as I grabbed the box from the shelf, I told my daughter that we needed a 3rd player to play tonight's game.

When I showed her what it was she said "Oh wow, I haven't played that one in a LONG time!". I was thinking the same thing as I chose the game for the evening and figured now was as good a time as any to get it to the table again.

It was a bit rocky for all of us at the start of the game because it had been so long since any of us had played it. Luckily it came to us in the first round and we were off and running!

It was a GREAT battle to the end among the 3 of us but when it came down to it I ended up taking the win. I could tell that my lovely wife wasn't feeling to well(she has pneumonia and a sinus infection) so I can imagine how glad she must have been to be able to head to bed early right after the game.

All in all it was a wonderful time minus my wife feeling bad. I can't wait to see what hits the table tomorrow evening!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:












As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment