KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

ERSD

ERSD
CHECK IT OUT NOW!

Monday, November 28, 2016

The big day

What's going on everyone!? Tomorrow is the day that dear ol'pops goes in to heart surgery. As you can probably imagine, I'm a bit stressed as well as scared and completely drained from having some back pain worse than normal and a wonderful migraine for the past two days.

Tonight we're staying at his place so we can head out in the morning so for the game a day I just played a game of Ticket To Ride Mobile.

In the end it would have been nice to play against a person but I think we're all a bit exhausted. I'm not sure if I can post pics since I'm using my tablet to write this so if there is a lack of pics for the next couple days I apologize a head of time and I'll fix it when I get home.

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment