DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

World of (S)LAUGHTER!

What's going on everyone!? I hope everyone had a great Halloween and played lots of games for the occasion!

Today for the Game a Day challenge I ended up playing a solo game of Small World 2(essentially Small World Mobile). It was a fun game and something I can see myself getting highly addicted to when we can't get the game to the table due to lack of players or whatever else may happen!

Unfortunately, the computer beat me pretty good on there so I'll have to try harder next time I play.

On an unexpected note, I have actually won in a Star Realms Mobile match that I've been playing against my lovely wife over the course of a few days! No doubt luck on my behalf, lol!


Here are a few pics from today's session:











As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment