KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

ERSD

ERSD
CHECK IT OUT NOW!

Friday, November 25, 2016

Waiter, I'd like to change my order!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the Game a Day challenge my lovely wife, dear ol' pops and I played our first game of Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space from Osprey Games!

We had a great time and it is definitely one that I REALLY liked. Unfortunately for me, I was killed as a human. I was resurrected as an alien player and tried my best to get my wife before she made it out alive but to no avail.

In the end, I REALLY want to play again so I know at least ONE of the games I'll be playing tomorrow, lol. It was a great time and I can't wait to see what other games are played over the weekend.


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:









As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment