DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Down Home Cooking and Dice!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge we only got to play one game but with GOOD reason.

We were invited over a friends house for dinner where everything we had was processed or grown on their farm. We were treated to some stuffed tenderloins, cooked cabbage with bacon and mashed potatoes. Not a thing was store bought. It. was. AMAZING! The food was great and the company greater.

So seeing as we were expecting to spend an evening somewhere not close to my game library we thought we would take a game along to play with them. We weren't ENTIRELY sure how many of their family would be there, nor the age range. So we decided to take Roll For It! Since 1 knew it would handle up to 8 casual players I thought this would be the perfect game for the job!

Turns out it was a HIT! Both young and old loved the game just as equally and were really getting into the spirit of gaming!

So after the game was over, we all sat and talked some more. Talking about like, games, crafts, working... nearly everything under the sun. I couldn't have asked for a better way to end the day and I look forward to the chance to do it again very soon.

Here are a couple of pics from today's session. I didn't have my good cam on me so we had to use my wife's cell:








As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment