DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Dragon Slaying!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been yet another busy day! With my friend and fellow board gamer Nathan launching his kickstarter campaign for Game of Energy, I had been trying to get a video review together for him for the launch but it seemed everything was not working in my favor.

So today, with all the heat(we have no A.C.) and a LOT of sweating I was able to get a "one shot" review up for him. Feel free to check it out below and then jump on over to his kickstarter page to check out his fun game!





For the "Game a Day" challenge this evening, my beautiful daughter and I decided to play Dragon Slayer Dice. It's a great little dice game with wonderful dice and it's one of my favorites every time it makes it to the table.

It was a VERY close battle between the two of us. I had hit the 40 point mark first but she had one more chance to catch up. Being that she was at 34 I was certain she was going to overtake me for the win. For some reason though, the dice gods decided to give this one to me and she unfortunately botched it on her first dragon hunt of the end turn.

As much as it was a joy to win, it doesn't bother me to lose either. I couldn't help but feel a bit bad for her loss but she dealt with it like a champ! :)


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment