DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, July 18, 2016

Duking it out... In SPAAAACE!

What's going on everyone!? I've have a nice company filled time for the past two days with plenty of things going on and great people as well but tonight everything went quietly back to normal. So for the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife and I played some Star Realms: Colony Wars!

It was a great gaming session before she headed off to bed and she kicked my butt at the game which couldn't make me happier. See, for this particular game I thought she just "didn't get it" so to speak. She's great at a LOT of other games but this one seemed to lose her.

Turns out all she needed was practice! She's been playing a LOT of Cthulhu Realms lately on mobile and has gotten pretty darn good at it. She doesn't win every game or anything but she really is good and wins quite a few!

Because of this, she seemed to grasp the concept of the other "Realms" games and is now kicking my but like you wouldn't believe! This is another one of those games that I don't mind losing though, I just have a lot of fun with the simplicity of the game as well as the theme!


Here are a few pics of tonight's session:








As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment