DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Quality time...

What's going on everyone!? Today has been a VERY eventful day. Had some daddy, daughter time with my beautiful daughter this morning shooting at cans and apples and a pie tin. It was a great experience with my daughter since we've not got to "shoot stuff" as she put it, in over a year now.









For the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife and I went head to head in Cthulhu Realms at the table this evening. She completely annihilated me at the game as she usually does but it was fun as always and we even put the life counter app to use which was VERY convenient!

Here are a few pics from this evenings session:










As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment