DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Pint Sized Pirates!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge I was running out of time but luckily my beautiful daughter was there to play some Mint Tin Pirates with me tonight!

After a quick sea battle she got the upper hand and then rolled for the win by getting one of my crew to commit mutiny and join her ship, eliminating the rest which gave me the ghost crew member for my ship and finally by rolling exactly what she needed in order to get rid of him as well!

Shew, tis a rough life for a pirate!

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

2 comments:

  1. LOL, glad you like it - easy and light for those times when you need a few minutes of gaming - what would you think of a 4+ person version with full-sized cards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorites! A full sized version??? Sign me up please! :D

      Delete