DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, July 15, 2016

Something Strange!


What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge I decided to crack the seal on another game I've been eagerly waiting to play, GHOSTBUSTERS!

My lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I played the first green scenario and had a blast! After a bit of reading in the rule we were on our way to chasing and trapping ghosts. It was great fun for all and we ALL got slimed more than once!

We successfully finished the scenario and I can't wait to play the next one!

Here are a couple pics from today's session:




Now, I'm NOT the best painter and it's been a while but I even painted Slimer after the game :)





Then later on this evening my lovely wife and I started a game of Cthulhu Realms in the digital world :)





As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment